Our client who are an established family run Chartered Surveyors and property Management Company based next to Buckingham Palace. Are looking for a very experienced assistant to join the team as soon as possible. The chosen candidate will be looking after two property managers with their email inbox and all administration duties that they require. The right candidate will be very switched on and have the passion to one day progress to be a property manager themselves.
The property Administrator role will be required to:
- The monitoring of e-mails and dealing with straight forward matters as well as replying in response
- Taking advice from managers, in order to deal with more complex matters
- Supporting the property managers with specific tasks such as answering pre-sale enquires from solicitors etc.
- Helping other staff members with any ad-hoc admin required around the office
- Organising maintenance works
- Maintain good relationships with clients on site
- Answering the office line when the receptionist is unavailable
The key skills they are looking for as property Administrator are:
- Must have 3-5 years experience having worked in a property management company
- Be very confident using word, excel and PowerPoint
- Have experience having used ECS Qube software
- Be fun, enthusiastic and driven
- Be very versatile and wanting to help other team members
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £25,000 - £30,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.