Our client who are based in the popular area of Battersea are a prestigious property development company who are looking for a property coordinator to join their team. They are looking for someone who is well presented, organised and has the property knowledge.
The right candidate must have minimum 3 years' experience having worked for a property developer previously. They are looking for the right candidate to join their team as soon as possible.
The main aspects of the duties for the Property Consultant role are:
- Digital management - Process sales reservation paperwork and file scans within digital folders
- Progress sales to exchange of contracts
- Liaise with solicitors to confirm abortive costs
- Process sales paperwork collation for the conveyancing manager
- Prepare reports for Sales and Marketing meetings
- Liaise with solicitors regarding status of second deposits owed
- Attend Monthly Managers meeting on behalf of Sales and Marketing department and ensure that minutes are updated
- Any ad hock tasks as and when required
- Set up of new consultants and contractors with accounts departments
- Ensure new department members are enrolled on online sales training modules
- PA duties to Sales and Marketing Director
- Board pack collation and binding
- Rotational reception cover for lunch breaks and when receptionist is unwell
The skills that are required for the Property Consultant role are:
- Have a mature attitude
- Ability to multi-task and priorities certain duties
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of team
- Ability to work under pressure in an extremely busy environment
- Committed, organised, thorough and responsible
- have high attention to detail
**Competitive salary on offer** - depending on the candidates experience they will offer anything from £28,000 - £32,000 per annum.
If this role is of interest to you or someone you may know please don't hesitate to contact Olivia Mackay at Deverell Smith.