I am looking for an Investment analysis to join a fast growing and exciting private equity platform who have invested over £800m in assets and are aiming to become the largest private funder of residential property in London.
The role would be working alongside the head of analysis to enhance the team and ensure the business hit their growth milestones. The successful candidate will be working to analyse, summarise, present and advise the investment team on which property investments the company should underwrite.
The property investment analyst role will include:
- Working directly with the developer to perform in-depth due diligence on development opportunities, including past performance, financial assessments, market analysis and review of business models.
- Building financial models
- Participating in investment committee meetings
- Assisting in presenting investment recommendations.
The ideal Investment analysis will have:
- RICS or CIOB qualification
- A quantitative degree or demonstrable surveying skills
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role for a top tier developer, valuation surveyor or financial institution
- Skill at examining, interpreting and presenting information
- The ability to interpret information to make investment decisions
- Good inter-personal skills and the ability to communicate technical data in Lehman's terms
- Curiosity and passion for investments.
- £60,000 - 70,000