Our client is a property investment company that assists investors add to their property portfolios in both London and other Cities in the UK.
They are currently seeking another member of their team to be based in their offices here in London. This person will be responsible for advising clients and selling across various developments/investment opportunities.
They have a huge client base and have sole agency on a lot of their developments. Their stock offers high rental yields and is therefore very attractive to investors.
- Achieving monthly and annual targets
- Finding at attending relevant networking events to generate leads and promote the company
- Develop a strong client base thorough various business development techniques
- Meeting with clients to explain the business model and advise on investment
- Closing deals
- Account managing current clients
- Create a distributor network to advance sales
- Experience in a telephone sales role or property sales
- A self-starter who is a proven sales professional and very ambitious
- Excellent attention to detail and good organisation skills
- Good IT skills, inclusive of excel
- Ability to work in a pressured environment
- Good knowledge of the investment market and analytical skills
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English language (both spoken and written) - other language skills are desirable but not necessary
£25,000 basic and an OTE of £110,000+
If you would like to apply for this position please contact Georgia Zambakides at Deverell Smith.