I am currently working on behalf of a property investment company that help client invest in the London property market. They are seeking an Investment agent to join their team at a management level out in Hong Kong and assist in selling investment opportunities to overseas clients.
Please note: this position does require relocation to Hong Kong.
This company has over 25 years' experience in the industry and their specialist team have excellent knowledge on the Prime Central London market. Their portfolio is very varied and consists of developments all over London and some surrounding home counties.
The ideal candidate will have exceptionally strong sales skills and have good knowledge on the London property market, ideally with investment experience. This is a very client facing role and you will be responsible for managing the investment consultants and converting the leads they find into sales.
Main responsibilities will include:
- Proactively follow up leads and manage the sales process
- Manage a team of investment consultants
- Develop and maintain client relationships to encourage repeat business
- Attend networking events and utilise various other functions to gain new business
- Attend sales meetings to close deals
- Offer guidance and advise to assist clients in their investments
The ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent knowledge on the London Property industry
- Have a proven sales background with strong closing skills
- Be able to relocate to Hong Kong
- Experience in people management
Salary: £35,000 basic, OTE 70k-200k
If you would be interesting in applying for this role, please contact Georgia at Deverell Smith