Deverell Smith have been instructed by an established and highly reputed investment business to assist them in sourcing a Sales Director to be based in their offices in Hong Kong.
They specialise in assisting and advising investors on purchasing properties in Prime Central London. They have a large team based in Hong Kong and are seeking a Sales Director to join this busy department.
This particular organisation is very well regarded within the industry and are certainly a strong market leader. Having successfully supported many investors wanting to enhance their property portfolio, they are subsequently growing exponentially and therefore require exceptional talent to contribute towards this continued success.
As a Sales Director you will be reporting directly in to the MD and responsible for overseeing external sales agents as well as driving business. You will be based in Hong Kong, however, often travelling weekly to various destinations such as China, Malaysia and Singapore.
To be considered for this role you must have:
- Senior experience within the London property market
- The ability to be based in Hong Kong permanently
- A Solid understanding of the property market in the UK, specifically London
- Property investment experience, ideally having worked with international investors
- The ability to travel regularly (circa once a week)
- Proven experience running a team or managing external agents
- Basic 100,000 HK$ per month
- Competitive commission structure
- Visa (if required)
- All work related travel paid for
Should you wish to apply for this position or would like some more information, please contact Georgia at Deverell Smith.
All applications will be dealt with in strict confidence.