Are you looking to grow your Property Management skill set within a reputable global company? If so we are currently working with one of London's top property companies who are looking for an Assistant Property Manager to join their team.
Our client is a global Real Estate Service Provider who are looking for an individual to join their Richmond office as an Assistant Property Manager.
Communication is key in this role always ensuring Landlords, Tenants, contractors and colleagues are fully abreast of actions you have taken, programmes of work and progress and recording the same to the property management system.
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Reporting to landlord and tenant
- Insurance claims
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- Negotiation and distribution of the deposit
Based in City of London and SW London
- Exposure to Property Management
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors