This particular job opportunity would be to assist the Senior/Property manager in the effective management of the property portfolio, by providing efficient and accurate administrative support for the day to day running.
Job Responsibilities for Property Management Administrator role:
- Responsible for the maintenance process
- Responsible for contractor invoices
- Responsible for inspection process
- Responsible for utility/tenant shop process
- Responsible for legionnaires process
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- To maintain a proactive approach to all tasks and duties
Job Duties for Property Management Administrator role:
- Process maintenance requests using job sheets, updating Aspasia notes
- Keep tenant, landlord and agent fully informed of progress of maintenance job.
- Follow the maintenance job sheet thru to conclusion making sure every step completed.
- To build and maintain good working relationships with contractors – ensure that clients best interests are always maintained.
- To chase contractors for any outstanding invoices
- Ensure that the correct values are added to works order and activated ready for accounts to process payments to the contractors accordingly.
- To follow the inspection process
- To follow the utility process for start and end of tenancy procedures and update tenants, landlords and agents in a proactive manner
- Notify the line manager for any utility issues that are not successfully concluded
- To follow the legionnaires process and update tenants, landlords and agents in a proactive manner
Experience required for the Property Management Administrator role:
- Previous experience in Lettings or Property Management.
- Strong customer service skills
- The ability to work well within a team
- Be able to prioritise your work load
If this sounds like your ideal job, then apply today!!