Property Management Assistant - Central London
I'm currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a property management assistant to join their Head Office. You will be joining a growing organisation who specialise in managing high-end portfolios. This organisation is going from strength to strength, and are continuing to grow their portfolio, so there is lots of scope to develop within the company.
As the Property Management assistant, you'll help manage a portfolio and deal with all the admin side of property management. You'll be working within a lovely team of property managers and based in their head office.
- Organising and carrying out midterm property visits on all managed properties, compiling the report to send to clients and uploading the report to Veco and the P drive
- Booking the renewal of compliance certificates for all managed properties, chasing contractors and uploading the certs and invoices (GSCs, PATs, NICEICs, EPCs) to Veco and the P drive
- Booking works orders
- Uploading /posting invoices to Veco and on P drive
- Updating and requesting clients billing information from utility companies - checking utility bills and uploading for payments
- Logging management keys in and out. Ensuring management keys are returned at the end of the working day
- Arranging cutting of keys where requested
- Preparing weekly meeting paperwork
- Answering phone calls
- Attending third party PM appointments
- Updating landlord and tenant information periodically
- Carrying out general ad hoc duties for the Property Managers
- Assisting the PM team with absence cover when required
- A keen interest in Property
- Customer service is paramount
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Time Management
- Relationship Management with Landlords and Tenants
- Ability to work as part of a team with innovative contributions
- Enthusiastic, positive outlook and Excellent communication skills
This role offers a basic salary of £18,000 based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Jardine Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.