One of Golders Green's best known independent estate agents are looking for a competent property management assistant to work closely with the Senior Property Manager, managing a portfolio of 230 residential properties.
The ideal candidate will have experience in property management although this is not essential, as the client is ultimately looking for someone intelligent, capable, who can make a difference to the company and who has plenty of gravitas.
This is a fantastic role to get your foot in the door to a career in Property Management.
THE ROLE OF THE ASSISTANT PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits with deposit schemes
- Liaising with contractors and maintenance issues
- Arranging check in's / check out's
- Chasing outstanding rent and sending invoices
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised with good timing
- Acute attention to detail
- Computer literate and experience with using Microsoft Excel
This role is paying between £25,000 - £28,000 PA and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.