Our client is a leading independent estate agency, with a number of branches across the North West. Working across both residential sales and lettings, this leading independent estate agency enjoy an enviable reputation in the North.
Due to their continued success, they are now looking to recruit a Property Management Coordinator to join the team. The purpose of the role is to support and develop the lettings function within the area by communicating with contractors, dealing with landlords and tenants.
Your key objectives are to -
- Develop and grow the current Lettings stock
- Process tenant application forms
- Proactively deal with issues that are raised by landlords and tenants.
- Commission local contractors to resolve issues and following up to ensure completion.
- Being the point of contact for landlords and tenants for Property Management.
Experience / Qualifications
- Previous experience in property management
- First class communication skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Preferred 4GCSE`s, of which 2 must be Maths and English at grade C or above
- Demonstrate a stable working background
- The successful candidate will be a competent and thorough administrator.
- Computer knowledge essential.
- £16,000 - £17,000
The Ambitious Group are an independently owned specialist recruitment business working in the Property sector across the North of the UK.
Working in all aspects of property including Estate Agency, Residential Lettings, Investment, Land & Acquisition, Facilities Management, Surveying, Block Management, New Homes and Planning, we are proud to work with clients of all sizes, from small independent companies through to global organisations.
The team at The Ambitious Group have all previously worked in property and collectively have over 50 years experience in the sector. Couple this with over 20 years experience recruiting high calibre property professionals, we truly are a team of industry and sector experts.
We have many roles available in Estate Agency, Commercial, Asset & Facilities Management, Financial Services, Investment & Overseas, Land, New Homes & Development, Property Management and Surveying.