Our central London client is looking for an experienced team leader who will be responsible for the management of a team of 2-3 property managers. They are a growing company who need a competent leader to join the team to work closely with the Head of Property Management.
The ideal candidate will have at least two years' experience in property management and will work with two other team leaders property managers under the Head of Property Management. You will manage and support the team and on landlord and tenants issues offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters.
This is a fantastic role to develop and progress your career within an expanding company in a fast paced industry.
THE ROLE OF THE TEAM LEADER:
- Overseeing and reporting on the team's performance
- Setting financial team targets
- Staff reviewing
- Approving contracts
- Resolving Escalations
- Training new starters
- Compliance and auditing
- Completing team building exercises
- Holding team meetings
- Knowledge of eviction process
- Managing a team
- Practical knowledge of the Housing Act
- ARLA / NFOPP qualified (preferred but not essential)
- Assertiveness and good communication
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to problem solve and help your team
- Proven experience within customer service
- Strong time management skills
- Highly organised
- Acute attention to detail
- Ability to motivate a team
- A proactive and analytical approach
This exciting role is paying up to £32,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288