Our client is a leading independent estate and lettings agency, with a number of branches across Yorkshire enjoying an enviable reputation.
Due to their continued success they are now looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager to work as part of an established team in their busy Horsforth office.
- Carrying out inspections and electronic inventories.
- Dealing with all landlord and tenant enquiries relating to the Managed Property Portfolio.
- Drawing up and issuing leases and legal notices.
- Instructing approved contractors where appropriate.
- Resolving any tenant problems in a timely manner, ensuring a high level of customer service at all times.
- Chasing outstanding rent and taking appropriate action.
- Managing the move-in and check-out processes, ensuring a smooth transition.
- Informing the lettings team of current availability.
- Recommending the company’s other products, such as insurance and financial services.
- Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals.
The ideal candidate will already be a Property Manager with a minimum of 6 months experience in the sector, as you will need to hit the ground running. You must have:
- Strong communication skills.
- A good understanding of property management and the lettings process.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team.
- Able to work to deadlines.
- A willingness to go the extra mile.
- A full UK driving license.
- Basic: £19,000pa to £22,000pa depending on experience including bonus
- Excellent long term career prospects
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established estate agency group with an enviable reputation.