Property Manager – Leytonstone, East London
A PROPERTY MANAGER position has become available with our clients who are an independent agent located in East London. This role requires a experienced property manager that has previously had experience dealing with a portfolio of over 450 properties.
This role requires a competent individual who will be responsible for a variety of tasks within the Property Management department. You must ensure the very best service is delivered to the clients at all times.
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues
* Instruct approved contractors
* Control costs and quality of work
* Arrange appropriate quotations
* Act as liaison between Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
* Respond to telephone and mail enquiries
* Follow up any identified maintenance issues
* Able to handle and resolve difficult, sensitive issues and disputes
* Knowledge of CfpWinman preferred but not essential
* Would be willing to train if little or no Property Management experience
* Highly efficient working manner
* High Attention to detail
* Good problem Solving skills
* Helpful Nature
* Excellent communication skills
£18,000 - £25,000 (depending on experience)
Monday to Friday - 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 9am-5pm, with day off in lieu
If you are interested in this Property Management position and would like further details, please contact the LCA team immediately on 0845 373 0088.
We look forward to hearing from you.