My client is a global agency looking for a Property Manager to manage an investment portfolio of either individual landlords or investment banks. You will be involved in the key collections on behalf of clients after completion, handovers, snagging and defect management. After the tenants have moved in you will provide an excellent management service to them and the landlord.
You will be responsible for the:
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Emergency and day to day maintenance
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidation's claims
- To walk through property/ block with developer/ building manager
- Compiling reports following a property visit on compliance recommendations
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of two years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
- Be a good team worker
- To keep up to date with legislation changes
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical systems
This role offers a salary of £28,000 - £32,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Nick Hammond at Deverell Smith to discuss further.