I am currently working with a fantastic company who are looking for a Property Manager to join their South West London team (based in Wandsworth). This organisation is aiming to re define shared living in London, and their visionary leaders are making big strides in re-defining and improving shared living for London professionals.
Their culture is fun, vibrant and professional, and their focus is on providing the best possible service to their tenants. If you are looking for a dynamic and progressive company, with a super team and great vision, than this could be the Property Management role for you!
- You will be directly responsible for the management of between 100 - 120 properties
- You will be responsible for all day to day enquiries and will be the primary point of contact tenants
- You will provide outstanding customer service, and go above and beyond to resolve issues
- As part of your role you will also liaise with contractors and other colleagues across the business
- Motivation and enthusiasm
- 1 year plus experience as a Property Manager
- Superb customer service levels and excellent telephone manner
- Dedicated to building ongoing relationships with tenants and contractors
This is a great opportunity to join a professional, dynamic and fun brand who pride themselves on delivering excellence in everything they do. You will be joining their Wandsworth based head office. If you are an experienced Property Manager please apply now and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss further details.