Property Manager - Central London
My client is looking for a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of high-end properties that is growing steadily. They have been in the market for 40+ years and have extensive market and local knowledge.
You will be responsible for the:
- Organisation of safety certification and remedial works
- To keep adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- Respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Obtaining competitive quotations
- Day to day property maintenance issues
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- Ensure all management systems are kept up to date and maintained
- Confident in dealing with clients and tenants
- Excellent telephone and email manner
- Be a good team worker and able to work on your own
This role offers a salary of £26,000 - £30,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.