Property Manager/Assistant-to-Assistant Head of Residential
My client has an excellent name in the industry and specialises in letting and sales, as well as property and block management in and around London. They are growing and currently have a fantastic opportunity for a Property Manager to join their Tower Bridge based Lettings office.
You will be managing a small portfolio of 50 properties as well as assisting the Assistant Head of Property Management with general day to day matters and administration on another portfolio of 190. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a great team based in Tower Bridge in the heart of exciting London. If you are interested in this position, please keep reading.
Hours: Mon - Fri 08:50am - 5:30pm
- Running a portfolio in a professional manner
- Arranging Works were necessary
- Arranging renewals
- Chasing rentals outstanding
- Costing and negotiating deposits
- Completing inspections
- Posting of invoices
- Arranging necessary access for contractors
- Sending out Inventory's check ins and check outs
- Liaising with utility companies regarding any account queries
- A background as an AST Property Manager
- A can do attitude
- Strong customer service skills
- ARLA qualified preferred but not required
If you are interested in this Central London based Property Manager position please apply and Jacob Gough will be in touch to discuss the position with you further.