Property Manager - Tower Bridge
My client is looking for a Property Manager to manage a portfolio of 50 high-end properties and assist another portfolio of properties that is steadily expanding. They have grown rapidly ever since they opened so it is a fantastic opportunity to expand and grow with the company. They are an international firm as well as having extensive market and local knowledge. They have been in the market for over 50 years and are looking for a property manager to help continue the growth.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day running of your portfolio
- Making sure you tenants and Landlords know when maintenance is being done
- Respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Dealing of insurance claims
- Inspecting the properties and sending reports to the landlords
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Strong team working skills and the ability to work on their own
- Have a keen eye for detail when doing inspections
- Confident in dealing with clients and tenants
- Excellent telephone and email manner
This role offers a salary of £26,000 - £30,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.