Property Manager - Knightsbridge
I am currently working with a company that are looking for a property manager to manage their small but growing portfolio of properties. My client is all about customer service and keeping tenants and Landlords in the know about what's going on. Clients has been in the Central London property market for the last 25 years and pride themselves on giving their clients the best service possible.
You will be responsible for:
- Preparing tenancy renewals and agreements
- Making sure you tenants and Landlords know when maintenance is being done
- Keep in constant contact with Landlords and tenants
- Dealing with maintenance issues in a timely manner
- Inspecting the properties and sending reports to the landlords
- To keep records of deposits
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- Fantastic attention to detail
- Clear and concise communication
- Confident in dealing with high end clients and tenants
- The ability to prioritise and plan workloads
This role offers a salary of £26,000 - £28,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.