Property Manager - Central London
My client is a small but growing independent base in Central London. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Property Manager to manage a niche and expanding super prime property portfolio. This is a very client-facing role and the candidate needs to be confident and personable. This opportunity will give the candidate the chance to grow the department and company.
You will be responsible for the:
- Growth of the portfolio
- Under take property inspections
- Respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Ensure properties remain complaint
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in AST Property Management or a similar field
- ARLA qualified
- Full UK driver licence
- Knowledge of central London property
- An excellent team player who enjoys working in a small team and independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
This role offers a salary of £30,000 - £40,000, based on experience.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.