Property Manager - Central London
I am currently working with an agency based in Cantrel London who are looking for a Property Manager to join their fun and professional team, who wants to build on their residential property management experience.
Their office is based on a wonderful street, and you will be managing a high end portfolio of properties. This is a client facing property management position, located in a fantastic area with a portfolio made up of predominately beautiful family properties.
You will be responsible for:
- 100 high end properties
- Liaising with contractors, tenants and landlords to coordinate maintenance works
- Attending property inspections
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with tenants, landlords and contractors
- Gas safety and EPC checks
- Coordinating refurbishment works
For this role, my client is looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A background in AST Property Management or a similar role
- Presentation in a professional manner
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, PowerPoint and Word
The salary is £28,000 - £32,000 depending on experience.
If you are interested in this great Central London based Property management opportunity please apply now.