Our client is a rapidly going estates management company based in Manchester City Centre and they are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manger to support the business and portfolio. This role is looking for someone that has experienced of managing a portfolio of 150 units minimum.
As expected of such a role, the successful candidate will be required to fulfil responsibilities which are not necessarily limited to the following:
• To fully manage a portfolio of properties
• Produce timely and accurate reporting
• Ensure all regulatory reporting and accounting is adhered to
• Processing of all payments both internally and externally in a timely and accurate manner
• Deal with routine inspection reports and maintenance issues
• Dealing with Landlord & Tenant enquiries
• Monitor rent payments & chase areas
• Managing move, outs, move ins, referencing and deposits
Qualifications and Experience
• Excellent experience within property management is a must.
• IT Literate with a good understanding of Microsoft word and Excel
• A proven track record in property management
• Self-Starter with the desire to succeed
• Willing to go the extra mile
• Excellent organisation skills
• Capable of communicating with a wide range of individuals.
• Good team worker
• Must be able to drive and have own transport
Up to £20,000 with excellent company benefits.