Salary £22,000 - £27,000 depending on experience
Working for this successful Independent Estate Agent will be hugely rewarding for the right individual. Our client have a highly successful group of property experts within the current team and they are seeking a Property Manager to join their busy office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking for a new and exciting career within the property industry. If first-class customer service within the property industry is your passion, then this could be for you.
Duties will include:
- Working within a team, managing a portfolio of properties
- Undertaking property visits and advising clients of any necessary work
- Sourcing contractors and co-ordinating maintenance works
- Ensuring gas and electrical checks are undertaken in a timely and compliant manner, along with any remedial works if required
- Co-ordinating issues between landlords and tenants
- Providing landlords with professional property advice
- Dealing with check-outs and related deposit returns and disputes
- Serving compliant notices and obtaining relevant evidence
- Managing the renewal process
Skills & experience required:
- Previous property management experience preferred
- Professional written and verbal communication ability
- Able to work on own initiative, as well as part of a team
- Flexible, adaptable nature with the ability to work calmly under pressure
- Good time & diary management
- Competitive salary
- 20 days holiday
- Free Parking
- Hours of Work: Monday - Friday 9.00am- 6pm
A speedy application is advisable for this highly sought-after position.
At Rayner Personnel, we provide a bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend time planning your next career move with you and endeavour to match you only to the positions that suit you.
If you are looking for roles in North London or South East London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts.