Property Manager - Loughton, West Essex
Salary: £20,000 - £30,000 (depending on experience)
Working Hours: Monday to Friday 9am-6pm, every other Saturday 9am-5pm (Saturdays preferred but client could be flexible)
Must have a full UK driving licence - own car preferable
Are you looking for an exciting new role within Property Management? Our clients are a highly respected agent within the Essex area dealing with Sales, Lettings and New Homes.
You will be working within a team to ensure the smooth running of the Property Management department and be effective in managing the residential property portfolio of approximately 200 units, ensuring the very best service is delivered to their Clients at all times.
You will need to ensure clients are fully informed of and comply will all legal obligations under current tenancy legislation and ensure all opportunities are investigated to achieve maximum revenues in rental income. You will possess excellent communication and listening skills and be highly organised and efficient.
PROPERTY MANAGER DUTIES:
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors accordingly, controlling costs and quality of work
* Check, authorise and post invoices
* Arrange appropriate quotations and ensure Landlords approval is received
* Act as liaison between Landlords, Tenants and Contractors
* Respond to telephone and mail enquiries in line with department procedures
* Arrange property visits, submit reports to Landlords and follow up any identified maintenance issues
EXPERIENCE AND PERSONAL CRITERIA REQUIRED:
* Knowledge of Expert Agent software an advantage but not essential
* ARLA preferred but not essential
* In depth understanding of the property management process
* Professional approach and appearance
* Able to handle and resolve difficult and sensitive issues or disputes
We would like to hear from you to discuss in further detail if you have an interest in this role.
JOB REF: 16717