Are you a confident, organised and driven Property Manager, with great customer service skills looking for a new opportunity working for an independent Estate Agent?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager working for a reputable Estate Agent. This company is looking for someone to join their Property Management team, offering a fantastic working environment, training and work related incentives.
Ideally they are looking for a Property Manager, with flexible hours working Monday to Friday, around 9am to 3pm
Benefits of this Property Manager role are:
- Good basic salary
- Free parking
- Holiday Entitlement
- Mileage contribution if using own car
- Private healthcare after 3 years of service
- Great working environment
- Working for a reputable, market leading estate agent
The ideal Property Manager must:
- Have self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude!
- Must be professional, positive, diligent and diplomatic.
- The ideal candidate will be driven and well presented.
- Be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Have a full UK driving licence
This role will include but will not be limited to the duties below:
- Managing a property portfolio of residential tenancies and preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, negotiators and other associates within the estate agency.
- Carrying out property inspections, reporting to landlords and arranging and monitoring works and repairs where necessary.
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments and handling tenancy deposit returns.
- Mediating between landlords and tenants and handling any issues or disputes.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply today!!