Are you an organised, confident individual with excellent customer service skills? Do you have 6-12 months Property Management experience? Our client is a very reputable independent estate agent who have built their reputation in and around Hayes.
You will be looking after a portfolio of 190 properties. The working week is Mon-Fri 9.30 to 5.30 working every other Saturday 10 to 2 when you will receive a half day off in the week. You must have a full UK driving licence and own your own car.
Benefits of the Property Manager role include :
- Competitive Basic Salary
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment
- Working for a reputable local independent estate agent
Responsibilities of the Property Manager role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of 190 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing client expectations
- Managing diary appointments
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Mediating when issues or disputes arise
- Dealing with renewals,gas safeties, inspections and maintenance
Skills of the Property Manager role include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience in customer service, having dealt with complaints
- Being self motivated with a 'can-do' attitude
- Being professional,positive and diplomatic
- At least 6-12 months Property Management experience
- Hold a full UK driving licence and own your own car
If this job appeals to you, don't delay apply today !!