A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced property manager to join a leading global consultancy based in Central London. This role will involve managing properties around Tower Bridge and Riverside. Joining a large, growing property management team this is a great chance to receive some first class training and development.
Duties of the role with include
- To carry out pre-tenancy works
- To attend to any items marked on check in report
- To facilitate property visits twice a year on each property and action findings accordingly
- To arrange routine and emergency maintenance
- To co-ordinate and oversee refurbishment projects where applicable
- To pay all contractor and other invoices, ensuring funds are available
- To attend to any items marked on check out report and send dilapidation claim to landlord
- Send agreed dilapidation's in schedule to tenant and carry out negotiations between both parties
- Liaise with TDS where applicable
- Print off daily/weekly error and warning reports for funds, work orders & inspections
- To update database with float, landlord's instructions and any additional clauses in the tenancy agreement to be noted
- End tenancy
- Update diary for all property inspections
- Archive files/invoices
Career Experience Required
- At least two to four years' experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of the renewal process and basic accounts knowledge
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water system, plumbing and electrical would be beneficial.
- ARLA qualified
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own.
- The ability to communicate with landlords and tenants in a confident manner.
- The ability to stay calm during a crisis.
- £32,000 + bonus + great benefits