Property Manager - Barkingside - £28,000 - £32,000pa
This very well-established independent Estate Agent and Lettings business are seeking a full-time and experienced Property Manager to be responsible for their extensive managed portfolio.
On Offer is:-
- Basic salary of £28-32,000 per annum depending on experience
- Monday to Friday role 8.45am – 6pm
- 20 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Overseeing and participating in all aspects of the property management process
- Liaising with clients
- Organising inventories/check-ins with leading technologies
- Property visits and repairs
- Rent collections and tenancy renewals
- Administration of new tenancies
Our clients require:
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver impeccable customer service
- Knowledge of current property management legislation
- Willingness to learn and develop new skills
- Driven and ambitious nature
This multi-award winning, independent, family owned Estate Agency has been established for over 20 years as Residential Estate and Lettings agents.
With NFOPP qualified staff, they cover various London boroughs such as Waltham Forest, Redbridge, Barking, Havering etc., and combine traditional property experience with the latest technology to maximise opportunities for clients.
Please APPLY TODAY with your full CV indicating all relevant experience.
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221