An amazing opportunity has arisen to join a global agency in South West London as a Property Manager. They are a company that have gone from strength-to-strength and continue to dominate the London market. The property manager role has come about due to expansion of properties under management in their London offices.
The property manager will be working in a dynamic team with amazing progression opportunities. You will be working in a fast paced environment where everyone works collaboratively to get the work done.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Build strong relationships with tenants, landlords, colleagues and suppliers
- Monitor and stop any rental arrears
- All admin of tenant procedures including referencing and producing statement of accounts
- Producing and updating AST agreements
- Organising check in and check outs
- Booking inspections and producing relevant reports
- Organise repair quotes
- Dealing with all deposits and deductions
- Negotiate rental renewals in line with market trends
- The ideal Property Manager:
- Fantastic customer service
- 2 years' experience in property management
- Brilliant communication skills
- ARLA qualified is preferential
Salary and benefits
- This exciting role is paying up to £28,000 plus a generous bonus and fantastic benefits.
If you are interested in this role please send your CV through toCharlotte.email@example.com or call 0203 056 6287