- West London
- Salary: up to £26,000 pro rata
- PART TIME (flexible)
- Driving licence required
Our client is a leading Property Company currently looking to hire a Part Time Property Manager to join their friendly / experienced team. Their culture is one of support and always aim to deliver the highest level of customer support.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Primary responsibility for delivery of a quality Property Management service.
- Undertake client care and liaison.
- Liaise closely with the other Property Managers and accounts department.
- Ensure that relevant Service Contracts and Annual Orders are in place.
- Regularly review service contracts, agree service levels, identify necessary preventative maintenance, and pre-authorise expenditure within agreed parameters (certainly within the confines of the 'Section20’ thresholds for works and long-term agreements).
- Review Health and Safety reports (fire risk assessments, water hygiene, asbestos, lift engineering reports, etc) and arrange for the necessary rectification measures, in liaison with the client, as appropriate.
- Liaise with Health and Safety consultants and contractors, where required.
- Good IT skills are essential
- Excellent customer care skills
- Organisational skills and time management
- Focused and motivated
- Able to communicate effectively, build rapport and develop professional relationships
- Well-presented and articulate
- Willing to learn and wanting to contribute
- Must have a minimum of 1 Year Property Management experience
- IRPM / ARLA qualifications are desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of the relevant Landlord and Tenant Act and RICS and ARMA guidelines