Are you a confident, organised and driven experienced Property Manager, looking for a new role ?
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join an established, independent Estate Agent who offers a fantastic working environment, with excellent career progression within their office in Uxbridge.
Benefits of this Property Manager role are:
- Excellent basic salary
- Mon- Fri working week (9am- 6pm)
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment and career progression
- Working for a reputable, independent estate agent
The ideal Property Manager must:
- Have previous experience as a Property Manager, ideally focussed within Residential
- Have self-motivation with a 'can do’ attitude!
- ARLA qualified is desirable but not essential
- Must be professional, positive, diligent and diplomatic.
- The ideal candidate will be driven and well presented.
- Be a team player who is highly organised with excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Have a full UK driving licence
This role will include but will not be limited to the duties below:
- Managing a property portfolio of around 100 residential tenancies and preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
- Liaising with landlords, tenants, negotiators and other associates within the estate agency.
- Carrying out property inspections, reporting to landlords and arranging and monitoring works and repairs where necessary.
- Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments and handling tenancy deposit returns.
- Mediating between landlords and tenants and handling any issues or disputes.
If this sounds like an exciting opportunity, apply today!!