Are you an organised, confident, well presented individual with great customer service skills? Our client is looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their multi-branched, independent company.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting company, working in a great environment, with excellent career progression.
A £3k bonus is being offered linked to KPI's being met.
Benefits of this Property Manager role include:
- Excellent Basic Salary + Bonus
- Mon-Fri working week
- Holiday Entitlement
- Great working environment with career progression
- Multi-branched, Independent Estate Agency
Responsibilities of this Property Manager role include:
- Looking after a portfolio of 140-180 properties
- Liaising with landlords and tenants
- Managing client expectations
- Managing diary appointments
- Dealing with customer complaints
- Logically breaking down the layers of an issue
- Dealing with renewals, gas safeties, inspections and maintenance
Skills of this Property Manager include:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Strong communication skills
- Experience in Customer Service, having dealt with complaints
- Being self-motivated with a 'can do' attitude
- Being professional, positive and diplomatic
- !-2 Years' Property Management experience
- A full UK driving licence and own your own car
If this is the exciting opportunity you've been waiting for, don't delay apply today !!