PROPERTY MANAGER - SOUTH WOODFORD - £25,000 - £30,000pa
Our clients are a one-branch successful independent Agent based in South Woodford who are looking for a talented, enthusiastic person to join them in providing the very best service and in return for your commitment, they are offering a generous package including above average basic salary plus benefits.
Basic salary between £25-30,000 per annum – depending on experience
As a Property Manager you will have a wide overview of a portfolio of properties, including:
- Familiarise yourself with and carefully adhering to landlords’ management requirements.
- Organising & conducting management visits and flagging up repairs, reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Organising safety inspections in line with legislation and flagging up remedial works, reporting back to landlords and arranging any necessary remedial work.
- Dealing promptly and courteously with all communications from landlords, tenants & contractors.
- Responding quickly to urgent maintenance issues, as well as any potential dangers associated with a property.
- Negotiating tenancy renewals.
- Processing end of tenancy check outs, liaising with utility companies, letting offices and client accounts departments to ensure appropriate charges are made while keeping records up-to-date.
- Hours of work 9am – 6pm Monday to Friday and some Saturdays 10am – 2pm
- 20 days annual holiday plus Bank Holidays. The business is usually closed over Christmas and the team celebrate all birthdays and have a Summer and Christmas party.
To succeed in this role you will be an enthusiastic, conscientious and professional team player. You must be able to communicate confidently, clearly and be well-spoken.
A full driving licence & the use of your own vehicle is essential.
You will also be:
- Passionate about delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong on team ethic and with a positive outlook
- Committed to carrying out your duties with integrity
Please APPLY TODAY with your full CV for this role
Please call our friendly, highly experienced RAYNER PERSONNEL EAST team today for a confidential chat about the role and full candidate requirements:-
IAN HOSKINS Director 07538 315866
STEVE TALBOT – Associate Recruiter 07989 949892
MANDY ANDERSON – Associate Recruiter 07940 168941
EDMUND KHOURY – Associate Recruiter 07852 213221