An opportunity has arisen for an experienced Property Manager to join a large independent estate and lettings agent with offices in the Brighton area. The company pride themselves on delivering an excellent all-round property service which is why they have earned an outstanding reputation within the lettings industry.
The role involves managing a property portfolio and includes, but is not limited to: adhering to Landlords instructions, ensuing all properties have valid Gas Safety certificates; issuing works orders, making sure the works are carried out and the Landlord and Tenants are kept updated; dealing with deposit releases, and serving appropriate notices.
The ideal candidates must have previous experience is residential Property Management or residential lettings, a natural flare for diplomacy and be decisive when faced with difficult problems. You will be highly organised, personable and possess exceptional customer service skills
Essential Skills required:
- At least 2 years’ previous experience in Property Management
- Good understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- Demonstrate a professional approach to customer service
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Excellent telephone manner
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Have some knowledge of the Brighton area (preferable)
Contact Details: If this sounds like the ideal role for you, please contact Guy Hodge at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not chat, in confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com