Property Manager/ Customer Service Team Member in Liverpool City Centre.
£18,000 Basic Salary with opportunity to earn commission
FULL-TIME Opportunity to join a busy Customer Service Team in Liverpool City Centre, you will primarily be looking after a portfolio of properties for Rent Collection and assisting the Customer Service team!
To be considered for this role you must have previous experience in Lettings or Property Management and have a background of Customer Service.
You will be part of a team dedicated to enhancing the customer journey by providing knowledgeable, friendly and efficient customer service. You will be focused on problem resolution as well as working to exceed individual and team targets. The successful candidate will have the potential to make a real impact in our clients business and will have lots of opportunities for progression.
- Managing a rent collection portfolio of residential properties
- Delivering fantastic customer service at all times to Landlords and Tenants
- Meeting targets and performance objectives
- Reviewing property visits reports, check out reports, releasing the deposit
- Ensuring the system is updated
- Ensuring property is complying with legislation
- Developing a positive working relationship with team members
- Ensuring high levels of communication at all times with all parties
-Assisting the Customer experience department
What qualities do you need?
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Organsied with a high attention to detail
- Work well under pressure
- Prepared to go above and beyond within the role
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal and Written
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Previous Property Industry experience
If you have the above qualities APPLY NOW to be considered for this role......