An excellent career opportunity has become available with this highly respected estate agency group. The company has won numerous major industry awards for service, innovation and performance.
They are currently looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their Lettings Department in their Uxbridge office.
The Property Manager will be required to deal with the day to day management of properties within the Residential Lettings portfolio. The requirement is for a proactive, versatile and self-assured individual who will be able to carry out tasks through to a successful conclusion following specific instructions. Where necessary, training will be provided. The successful candidate will be organised, efficient, and able to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst providing excellent customer service.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Daily liaison with tenants, landlords and contractors; dealing with questions, complaints and updates
- Appointment and monitoring of contractors
- Invoice authorisation
- Carrying out property inspections and writing reports of outcomes and letters to landlords and tenants
- Updating of specified areas of the property management database
- Ensuring tenant / contractor / landlord compliance with statutory and contractual obligations
- Producing tenancy extensions
- Providing property management advice within area of expertise to existing and potential clients
- Writing letters and reports
- Organising gas safety certificates, electrical certificates and EPCs
- Organising quotes for repair / maintenance on behalf of landlords and overseeing works
- Organising property viewings
- Arranging inventory check in and out reports
- Any other duties as reasonably required from time to time.
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- ARLA qualifications would be an advantage
- Good standard of general education (numeracy and literacy)
- Full UK driving licence and car owner
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office package, including Word and Excel
- Strong typing skills
- Ability to prioritise workload and use own initiative
- Good team member with a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous property management experience required
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
This position will come with a basic salary that will very much depend on the level of experience and expertise of the successful candidate, but is likely to be in the region of £24,000 to £28,000. This is a Monday to Friday role.