This is a superb opportunity for an individual looking to start their career in property, and specifically within Property Management. This company is a leading London Estate Agency with a strong presence throughout the city. Due to the ongoing success of the business, and their ever increasing portfolio under management, they are looking to increase their staffing levels within their Property Management Department based in Acton, London W3.
The company is happy to consider candidates with demonstrable transferable skills and therefore no previous experience is essential. The successful candidate will ideally have the ability to work under pressure.
- Strong administrative skills
- Ability to manage conflict and solve problems
- Multi-task by employing effective time management strategies
- Organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous Property Management experience essential.
- Act as a central point of contact for all landlords, tenants, utility companies and contractors on a daily basis
- Manage a portfolio of between 150 and 250 properties across London
- Liaise with the IT and Finance departments
- Manage security access to apartments and providing reports as and when needed
- Update all utility companies of ingoing and outgoing tenants
- Documenting, processing and filing correspondence
- Follow set administrative process when receiving move-in files
- Liaise with tenant and landlords after check out and manage damage claims and disputes and accordance with ARLA regulations and the deposit dispute service
- Process insurance claims
- Receive and check invoices then process invoices on the system
- Ensure the best possible service is provided to both tenants and landlords and resolving urgent problems on strict time scales
- Ensure all apartments are ready for new tenancies
- Issue the correct amount of notice for tenants to vacate and inform landlords when a tenant serves notice
- Arrange for Gas Safety, Boiler service, EPC and property inspections
- Diary Management
- Filling and administration
- Booking Contractors
- Notices to vacate
- Sending out Inventories
- Processing Checkout reports
- Move in letters
- Booking Inventory clerks and cleaning services
- Updating the internal database.
The salary on offer for this role will depend upon the level of experience and ability of the individual, but is likely to be £24,000 to £28,000 dependent on experience.
It is a Monday to Friday, 9am to 5.30pm role.
For further information on this exciting career opportunity, please apply on line now via this web page and we will get back to you immediately. Alternatively, please feel free to contact us in confidence on 020 7792 9779, or email us: email@example.com.