This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, well organised and industrious Property Manager to join a well-established Independent Estate Agents with a Property Management office in the Chatham, Kent area.
If you are looking for a new position with a well-known brand that has an excellent reputation and strong local presence, then this could be for you.
You will need have a great track record in Residential Property Management. You will be a real people person, be able to build and maintain relationships with Landlords, Tenants show empathy and understanding, you must be able to problem solve effectively whilst staying calm under pressure. In return you will receive a competitive salary package and excellent future potential.
Essential Skills required:
- Experienced in Property Management
- Understanding of current lettings legislation
- Highly organized and able to prioritise work load
- Problem solve effectively
- High level of customer service skills
- Good telephone manner and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Knowledge of the local Kent area helpful
- Full Driving License essential and own car preferred
- Thoroughly professional approach to Property Management
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy Hodge FNAEA at Rayner Personnel today on 01372 238300 or by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are looking for roles in Surrey, Sussex, Hampshire, Kent or South London and cannot see the position you are looking for, why not talk, in complete confidence, to one of our experts. For full exposure to all the roles in your area, visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com.