Our client, one of the strongest boutique estate agents in South West London are looking for an AST property manager to join their business.
They deal with top end residential properties in around South West London and you would be joining a team of friendly and experienced team working as the only Property Manager in the team.
This job is extremely varied and will include the following duties:
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of Let Only, Rent Collect, and Fully Managed properties regarding tenancy renewals and terminations
- To monitor rent arrears, chase tenants for non-payment of rent and keep Landlords informed
- To prepare Renewal Tenancy Agreements and ensure these are signed and returned by both Landlord and Tenant.
- To liaise with Tenants and Landlords of ALL properties regarding the return of the Tenant's deposit at the end of a tenancy
- To follow current legislative procedure when dealing with any deposit disputes
- To keep adequate records of renewals and deposit returns
- To respond to reported maintenance problems and make arrangements for any necessary repairs
- Invoice authorisation
- To respond to enquiries by email or phone from Landlords and Tenants
- To inspect Fully Managed properties, both pre tenancy and throughout the duration of the tenancy, and report back to the Landlord client
- To follow up on contractor's work once completed to ensure it is to a satisfactory standard.
- Provide a proactive service by anticipating potential problems and implement solutions.
- To ensure database is kept up to date and is used appropriately to record all communication and information relevant to each tenancy
The right candidate will possess the following qualities:
- A couple of years property management experience
- An excellent team player
- Clear and concise communication both verbally and written.
- Thinks 'outside the box' when solving problems.
- Attention to detail
- Confident and responsible
- Able to prioritise and plan workload so that deadlines are met and clients are dealt with in a timely manner
Salary up to £27k + great benefits