A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a residential property manager working for a high end consultancy based in prime central London.
Our Client, a high end consultancy based in prime central London are looking for an experienced Property Manager to join their Property Management department to help manage their growing portfolio of London properties. Our client are looking for a property manager to manage the portfolio in accordance with good practice management in line with NFOPP and ARLA guidelines:
This position is extremely varied, some of the key duties and responsibilities will include:
- Management of a Residential Lettings Portfolio in North/Central London
- General maintenance of properties, instructing contractors, obtaining quotes, raising job instructions, ensuring work is completed within an acceptable time frame and to satisfactory standards.
- Carrying out 6 monthly formal management inspections
- Check ins and check outs
- Negotiating deposit release. Dealing with tenant rent queries.
- Dealing with tenant rent queries, pursuing rent arrears.
- Coordinating minor refurbishment/redecoration programmes.
- To supervise and monitor the maintenance of the properties
- To direct team administrator in respect of tenancy renewals and rental uplifts, liaising with agency colleagues to obtain valuations and then assisting team-administrator in any negotiations.
- Ensuring all Health and Safety requirements are met and remedial works completed
- Preparing Residential aspect of the quarterly report to client, with regards key performance indicators such as voids, rental uplifts, refurbishments and arrears.The right candidate will:
- Be organised and have the ability to manage their time effectively
- Be well presented
- ARLA qualified would be beneficial
- A great problem solver
- Possess excellent people skills
- Have previous experience as a Property Manager
Salary: up to £30,000 dependant on experience
If you feel you are right for this role, please forward an up to date CV via the link below. If you would like to know more please feel free to call Charlotte on 0203 056 6287