We are looking for a Super Prime Property Manager to join a boutique agency in the heart of London. They are well established in the Prime Central London market and have built up a fantastic reputation in the 11 years that they have been operating. They pride themselves on really getting to know their clients and tenants and aim to become trusted advisors.
They are looking for a Property Manager to come on board and take ownership of the portfolio of 100 super prime properties and also to be a part of the growth of the portfolio and team. We are therefore, looking for someone who has experience working with prime residential properties in Central London who wants to take control of the department and make the role their own.
The role of the Super Prime Property Manager:
- Carry out pre-tenancy works
- Facilitate property visits and build a longstanding relationship with the client
- Coordinate and oversee refurbishment projects
- Provide the client with property reports
- Address any issues that arise in the property and obtain quotes for relevant works
- Deal with check in and check outs
The ideal Super Prime Property Manager:
- 3 / 4 years' experience in a Central London property management role
- Experience working HNWI
- The ability to grow the existing portfolio
- ARLA or NFoPP qualified
This exciting role is paying up to £45,000 dependent on the experience of the individual and is a great opportunity for someone to really take ownership of the role.
If you are interested in this role and would like some more information please do get in touch with Charlotte on 0203 056 6287 or email firstname.lastname@example.org