Our client is a leading award winning developer who has been instrumental in the regeneration of many cities across the United Kingdom. Having built thousands of residential and commercial properties to date they have many new innovative and exciting developments to be launched.
They are looking to recruit an experienced Property Manager with a primary focus on managing all aspects of the maintenance across the portfolio currently for ten developments. This is an office based role.
• Coordinating repairs and regular maintenance work to the managed portfolio
• Liaise with both internal maintenance departments and external contractors
• Managing scheduled works, ensuring that they are completed in a timely and efficient manner
• Tenant liaison, ensuring high levels of customer service.
• Ensure process are followed, systems and files are continuously updated
• Work closely with the Head of Maintenance
• Being part of an enthusiastic and driven team, working towards common goals
As the ideal candidate for this position you must have experience of working in Maintenance Management or Property Management.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Customer service focused
• Extremely organised
• Good IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Able to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
• A keen eye for detail and be able to be calm under pressure
• Confident and able to work alone, as well as be part of a team
• Able to work to deadlines
• A willingness to go the extra mile
This is a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to join an established Property company with a sizeable portfolio.
Negotiable dependent upon experience