One of London's leading property consultancies are looking for a Property Manager to come on board to manage a portfolio of 100 properties in Prime Central London. This is an opportunity to work for a company that will allow you to take control of all the property management and continue to grow the department.
The role of the Property Manager will be working in a team with 1 other Property Manager reporting directly into the Director. They are ideally looking for someone who has 4-5 years' experience in a Property Management position and someone who is ARLA qualified.
The role of the Property Manager:
- Liaising with landlords and tenants in regards to their queries
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Servicing section notices
- Conducting inspections
- Arranging check ins / outs
- Registering deposits
- Handing maintenance issues
- Ensuring invoices are paid on time
The ideal Property Manager:
- 4 / 5 years' experience in Property Management
- A great problem solver and great customer service
- Highly organised
- Work on your own initiative
- Experience of growing a team and managing people
This exciting role is paying up to £35,000 dependent on experience + a generous bonus scheme and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.