A property manager who has experience in managing an active portfolio is required to work at a fun, professional company. You will have a good understanding of being a property manager and will ensure all procedures are adhered to ensuring compliance with all legal obligations. Excellent communication skills are required, verbally and written. Some duties will include:
- Liaising with external providers to ensure all tenant deposits are protected in line with legislation
- Progress move in files efficiently
- Communicate documents to new and existing clients
- Negotiate and process tenancy renewals
- Following the correct action for arrears processes
- Respond to landlord and tenant queries
Please contact Gabriella Charalambous at Deverell Smith for more information on this role.