One of Central London's leading estate agents is looking for a property manager who will be responsible for the direct management of a portfolio of over one hundred residential properties.
The ideal candidate will have at least one years' experience in property management and will work in a small dynamic team of property managers and reporting to a divisional team leader. You will be the single point of contact for both landlord and tenants offering advice on all financial, rental and legal matters alongside organising any necessary maintenance projects.
This is a great role to develop and progress your career within an established brand.
THE ROLE OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Single point of contact for the landlord and tenant for all queries
- Day to day management of the property portfolio
- Registering / unregistering deposits
- Liaising with contractors
- Arranging check in's / check out's and inspections
- Chasing outstanding rent
- Renewing tenancies
- Excellent telephone manner
- Highly organised
- Ability to problem solve
- Strong time management skills
- Proven experience within customer service
This exciting role is paying up to £27,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288