Our client is a property management company that specialise in providing property management services to ultra-high net worth owners of prime London properties with a value if over £250 million, delivering an extraordinary customer service experience for their clients.
They are looking for an experienced property manager who will be responsible for proactively maintaining their client's property whilst enabling continuity of knowledge about the property through their bespoke client portal. Their clients have exacting requirements and very high levels of service expectation against which we seek to deliver every time.
The ideal candidate will have at least five years' experience in property management working with super prime London properties. This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a private office in a hands on role.
KEY ROLES OF THE PROPERTY MANAGER:
- Delivering agreed planned maintenance activities
- Managing service partners
- Schedule and complete planned maintenance activities and update information onto internal management system
- Approval of works and subsequent invoices through internal management system
- Conducting property audits
- Attend and supervise maintenance activities as required
- Office support and occasional emergency response
- Highly presentable and articulate
- Need to be comfortable dealing with UHNW's with exacting requirement and standards
- Excellent presentational, communications and inter-personal skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Confident, outgoing personality with a corporate and professional outlook.
- Acute attention to detail
- IT proficient
- Good planning and organisational skills
- A proactive and analytical approach
This exciting role is paying up to £50,000 PA dependent on experience and they are ideally looking for someone to start as soon as possible.
Please do get in contact if you are interested in hearing more about this role.
020 3056 0288