An exciting Property Management position has become available within one of London's top Real Estate/Investment companies. They are an established and well-known brand that offer excellent career development and opportunities.
This is a client facing position and you will be looking after a portfolio of 80 properties within their Investment Lettings and Management team. You will be managing a mainly offshore owned portfolio that is spread across London.
- Pre and post tenancy works
- Routine and emergency maintenance during tenancies
- Management of health and safety where applicable
- Property visits twice a year on each property and follow up on any works or requirements that are raised in a timely manner
- Overseeing the scheduling of check-out appointments when due and managing disbursement of deposits and dilapidations claims
- Timely payment of all relevant invoices and obtaining of funds from clients where necessary
- Compiling reports following a property visit on compliance recommendations
- Monitoring and gathering information from other agents and reporting on progress of statutory and recommended items as part of Sentinel and Overlay services
- Word and excel
Career Experience Required
- A background in a similar role
- Basic knowledge of heating and hot water systems, plumbing and electrical
- Experience of excellent client management
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- ARLA qualified
- The ideal candidate will be able to work well within a team and on their own
- The ability to communicate with developers, landlords, tenants and staff in a confident manner
- The ability to stay calm and efficiently manage work load
- To keep up-to-date with legislation changes
- on your own initiative
The salary and benefits for the Property Manager:
This exciting Property Manager role is paying up to £28,000 - £32,000.and they are looking for someone to start ASAP. There is also the potential to travel to Jersey on occasion.
Contact Jacob Gough if you would like to find out more on the details provided.