Each year thousands of London's landlords choose our client to market and manage their properties. As such they are looking for experienced Property Managers to join their professional, dynamic and fun team is their West London headquarters.
If you are looking for a company with a strong culture of learning and development, who offer progression and promotions exclusively to existing members of the team, than this could be an excellent next step in your career. We are looking for Property Managers with a track record of excellence in the field of Property Management. If you are looking to continue your Property Management career within an organisation that will provide you with the greatest opportunity for professional growth and advancement, please apply now.
- Responsible for all day to day property management issues as they arise
- Arranging prompt attendance for any emergency repair or maintenance needs
- Organising periodic scheduled maintenance visits, and ensuring ongoing regulatory compliance of the properties
- To manage contractors and small refurbishment/maintenance projects
- Organise changes to utilities as required
- Ongoing availability by telephone to organise swift response for any property emergencies, which may include calls out of office hours
- Maintain good records for property management
WHY WORK FOR US?
- Ongoing training and development
- Fast career progression
- Strong leadership and mentoring
- Corporate and fun environment
- Cutting edge technology
- Bonuses and rewards
- Socials and team nights out
- A strong and knowledgeable team
- Previous experience in a similar property management position
- Highly organised, able to multi task and prioritise
- Strong administration and communication skills
- Flexible with a hands on approach
- Good IT skills
- General understanding of the London residential property sector
If you would like to find out more about this West London Property Manager position please apply now for this position, and Jacob Gough will be in contact with you to discuss the opportunity further.