Do you have property management experience and are seeking a new challenge?
One of London's most established Property Management companies are looking for a Property Manager to work in their centralised Property Management office in southwest London. They have been voted best employer in the property industry three times and if you want progression within the company they have a leadership programme to help develop their employees.
One of the key areas for the job will be communicating with Landlords and tenants so they receive an effective customer focused Property Management service.
You will be responsible for the:
- Day to day property maintenance issues
- Planned maintenance
- Invoice management and processing
- Negotiations and distributions of the deposits
For this role, I am looking for somebody with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of a years' experience in AST Property Management
- Excellent IT skills, including Excel, Power Point, Word, etc.
- Have an ability to multi-task
- To have a strong service "ethic"
- Confident in dealing with clients
- Excellent telephone manner
This role offers a salary of £25,000 - £28,000.
If this sounds like a position that you would be interested in, apply now.
If you want to know more about this role or the company, call Alasdair Paterson at Deverell Smith to discuss further.